Venue: The Rizqun International Hotel, Brunei
Workshop 1: Information Security Management
24 – 25 November 2015
WHY YOU MUST ATTEND?
• Knowledge of the concepts relating to information security management (confidentiality, integrity, availability, vulnerability, threats, risks, counter measures, etc).
• Understanding of current legislation and regulations which impact upon information security management.
• Awareness of current national and international standards such as ISO 27002, frameworks and organisations which facilitate the management of information security.
• Understanding of the current business and common technical environments in which information security management has to operate.
• Knowledge of the categorization, operation and effectiveness of controls of different types and characteristics.